Prizes & Fees
- At the beginning of each season, there is a one-time entry fee of $5.00 for existing teams and $10.00 for new teams.
- There is a $6.00 fee for each race throughout the season.
- Teams will be penalized $1.00 for every draft in which they are absent
- Teams will be penalized $2.00 for every non-qualifier on their roster.
- If a team's fourth-ranked driver finishes in a better position than any of his
first three drivers, the team will be penalized in the following manner:
- 4th scores higher than 1st ranked driver - $4.00
- 4th scores higher than 2st ranked driver - $3.00
- 4th scores higher than 3st ranked driver - $2.00
- All fees accrued for each week are due at the following live draft.
- Teams will receive $5.00 each time they select the winning driver.
- The top five teams in overall points each week will receive prizes as follows:
- 1st Place - $5.00
- 2nd Place - $4.00
- 3rd Place - $3.00
- 4th Place - $2.00
- 5th Place - $1.00
- The team with the highest point total at the halfway point (following Race 18) will receive $50.00.
- A cooking committee will be designated for each draft race party. The people on the committee will be responsible for preparing the food.
- At each draft we will hold a drawdown (costing $5.00) and entry is mandatory whether you are present or not. Each owner's name will be placed in the hat and names will be removed one at a time until only one name remains, this final name will be declared the winner. Mike Perniciaro is in charge of administering the drawdown. You do not have to be present to win the drawing. If you are absent, the $5.00 fee will be added to your money owed at the next draft. If you win in absentia, the money won will be subtracted from your fees owed at the next draft. Of the total pot, $30 will go towards the cooking committee for that draft, $100 will go toward door prizes at the banquet, and $60 will go to the last name pulled from the hat.
LeaderboardNo scores ready as of yet.
Draft Thursday MARCH 2 7:30 - Park Ten Lanes