- The NASCAR Nextel Cup points system will be used for all league scoring.
- Only the points scored by the top 3 finishing drivers on each respective team will be used to calculate that team's score each week. The sum of the points of these 3 drivers will determine a team's total score for a particular week. After all teams are scored they will be ranked from highest to lowest point total.
- In the event that two teams have the same overall score, the following tie-breakers will be used to
- Tie-breaker #1 - Total cash winnings for current year
- Tie-breaker #2 - Highest driver finish during the current year
- Subsequent tie-breakers - Next highest driver finish during current year
- Final tie-breaker (if needed> - First name of the owner
- If a new team joins the league during the middle of a season, he will start with a point total equal to one less than the last placed team at the time he joined.
LeaderboardNo scores ready as of yet.
Draft Thursday Nov 17 7:30 - Park Ten Lanes